Sprenger Bow Balance
The Sprenger bow balance stirrup provides an improved leg position, resulting in better balance and greater comfort for the rider Greater shock absorbing grip is achieved by a wider stirrup pad, made from a dual density rubber stirrup tread.
Sprenger bow balance stirrups are a patented and unique stirrup iron, featuring the four-link mechanism. These Sprenger stirrups adapt perfectly to the riders movements, thereby softening the impact on cartilage and ligaments.The high quality materials and the ergonomic form of the bow balance stirrups ensures comfort and security for the rider.
Sprenger bow balance stirrups offer far more security and safety than traditional stirrups, the rider will effortlessly be able to retain the correct foot position whatever gait or movement the horse performs. The four links in the side of the bow balance allow movement in four directions at the same time also enabling immediate release in case of an emergency.
The Sprenger stirrup is the only stirrup in the world which has dual lateral flexibility thereby softening the impact on cartilage and ligaments. One of the biggest benefits is the relief of tension in the hips, knees, ankles and calves which benefits riders that are suffering from or prone to injury or strain.
Sprenger Bow Balance Stirrups features:
- More security- the rider is far less likely to loose a stirrup whilst riding
- Allows movement in up to 4 directions at once which enables immediate release in an emergency
- Adapts perfectly to the movements that the rider needs to make to apply the aids
- Improved flexibility for ease of mounting and relieves tension in the hips, knees, ankles and calves by following the movements of the foot precisely
- Curved shape allows faster and easier release of the riders foot in the event of a fall
- Greater shock absorbing grip due to the dual density rubber stirrup tread
- Supplied in pairs including treads
- Please Note: we advise taking off approx. 5mm from the size to accommodate the rubber
Brand : Sprenger